Oklahoma Civil and Complex Litigation Lawyers
Mahaffey & Gore, PC, is a full service energy law firm. We provide general business law counsel to independent oil and gas producers and interest owners. We also handle general civil litigation and all proceedings before the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
To find out more about our energy law services, call (405) 694-4472 or contact us online.
Founded in 1980, Mahaffey & Gore, PC, has established a reputation as one of the preeminent energy law firms in Oklahoma. The reason is simple — we have more seasoned energy law attorneys than even the largest Oklahoma law firms. Across the board, no other firm in Oklahoma matches our experience in energy law, petroleum exploration and development contracts, and oil and gas litigation.
Helping Clients with Energy Law Matters
The attorneys of Mahaffey & Gore, PC, are well equipped to handle a wide variety of energy law matters:
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission proceedings — Representing and advising oil and gas operators, applicants and respondents on Oklahoma Corporation Commission proceedings
- Civil and complex litigation — Involving contract disputes, class action lawsuits, gas marketing disputes, joint operating disputes and all aspects of energy law
- Oil and gas litigation — Involving disputes over titles, gas mismeasurement, surface damages, pollution, condemnation and related issues
- Oil and gas title opinions — Analysis and preparation of acquisition, drilling and division order title opinions
- Oil and gas contracts — Negotiation and interpretation of contracts including leases, joint operating agreements, farmout agreements, exploration agreements, sales and purchase transactions, surface damage agreements and other energy related contracts
- Environmental law — Including pollution claims involving saltwater, oil or gas pollution and compliance with both state and federal regulations
- Business and asset acquisition — Representing oil and gas companies and other related entities in such matters as contracts, titles transfers, sales agreements and more
- Title and lease disputes — Representing plaintiffs and defendants in disputes involving mineral leases, mineral ownership and claims for lease cancellation
- Appeals — Handling appeals in both state and federal appellate courts, including appeals from district courts and the Oklahoma Corporation Commission
Experienced Energy Law Attorneys • Broad Client Base
Mahaffey & Gore, PC, represents producers, operators and adjacent land owners in contracts and disputes involving energy law and land use issues. If you are a mineral owner who needs advice on your oil and gas interests, we can help you with the following:
- Resolving questions about your mineral title
- Negotiating and drafting oil and gas leases, as well as other contracts to protect your interests
- Managing discussions with oil and gas operators
- Offering skilled advice should you decide to participate with your interest in the drilling of a well
Perhaps you are a working interest owner with gas balancing problems or you need representation in a dispute with an oil and gas operator. We have successfully helped many people just like you with these important concerns.
If you are an oil and gas operator, we have extensive experience with providing advice and representation in the following areas:
Contact Mahaffey & Gore, PC
Contact the energy law attorneys of Mahaffey & Gore, PC, and tell us about your case. We can begin resolving your energy concerns today.