Oklahoma Oil and Gas Litigation
Gas Balancing • Joint Operating • Surface Damages
- Do you have a pending lawsuit?
- Do you have a legal claim to protect?
The seasoned trial attorneys of Mahaffey & Gore, PC, regularly obtain favorable verdicts and settlements for their clients in every area of energy law, as well as business and real estate issues. Civil litigation constitutes a significant part of our practice and our trial lawyers are skilled and focused in all aspects of oil and gas litigation.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call (405) 694-4472 or contact us online.
Oil and Gas Litigation: How We Can Help
At Mahaffey & Gore, PC, we represent plaintiffs and defendants across Oklahoma, including small independent producers, owners of oil and gas interests, adjoining land owners and all parties who have a stake in the development and repercussions of oil and gas exploration and production. We can help you in the following areas:
- Gas balancing disputes
- Gas marketing disputes regarding:
- Marketing fees
- Operating expenses
- Sharing of revenue (including class actions)
- Deductions from royalties
- Title and lease disputes
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission proceedings
- Lease cancellation and other lease agreement law suits
- Gas mismeasurement litigation
- Pollution disputes (plaintiff and defense)
- Joint operating agreement disputes
- Farmout agreement disputes
- Mineral rights agreement disputes
- Acquisition agreement and other transactional disputes
- Exploration agreement disputes
- Surface Damages Act — Fair compensation for fair access to surface land
- Class action litigation
Our attorneys are highly skilled and experienced in a broad variety of energy law matters. If you retain us to litigate or negotiate your legal issues, you deal directly with highly respected and reputable oil and gas attorneys — attorneys that live up to the work ethic and results-oriented values that define Oklahoma.
If you or your company are facing legal action, contact the oil and gas litigation lawyers of Mahaffey & Gore, PC. Our experienced attorneys can be a powerful partner to protect your interests. We can begin resolving your energy concerns today.