Richard J. Gore
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission Law
- Civil Litigation
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma, 1975
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1977
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1975
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A. - 1967
- Nilsen vs. Tenneco, 614 P2d 36, 1980, Okl., 1980121366
- Amoco Prod. Co. vs. Okl. Corp. Comm., 751 P2d 203, 1986, Okl., 1987133598
- Nilsen v. Ports of Call Oil Company, 711 P.2d 98, 1985, Okl., 1985162055
- Stickney v. Kansas City Life Ins. Co., 25 P.3d 924, 2000, Okl. Civ. App.
- Marathon Oil Co. v. Corporation Com'n of State of Okl., 910 P.2d 966, 1994, Okla.
- Grace Petroleum Corp. v. Corporation Com'n of State of Okl., 841 P.2d 1172, 1992, Okla. Civ. App.
- Roberts v. Funk Exploration, Inc., 764 P.2d 147, 1988, Okla.
- Vinson v. Medley, 737 P.2d 932, 1987, Okla.
- Schooley v. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc., 867 F.Supp. 989, 1994, W.D. Okla.
- In re Robinson Bros. Drilling, Inc., 97 B.R. 77, 1988, W.D. Okla.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Cimarex Energy, Co.
- Finley Resources, Inc.
- Southern Resources, Inc.
- Craig Elder Oil & Gas, L.L.C.
- American Natural Resources, L.L.C.
- F. Howard Walsh, Jr.
Honors and Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, Hon. Alfred P. Murrah, Law Clerk, 1975 to 1976
- United States Marine Corps, Captain, 1967 to 1972
- Phi Delta Phi