Skillful Lawyers Assisting You Through Multifaceted Oil And Gas Issues
At Mahaffey & Gore, P.C., our lawyers have significant experience handling oil and gas law matters for clients throughout Oklahoma. We represent landowners, producers, operators and other parties in a broad range of energy law matters, including oil and gas litigation, transactions, contracts and regulatory issues.
To learn more about the qualifications of our attorneys, please follow the links below:
- Gregory L. Mahaffey
- Richard J. Gore
- Arthur W. Schmidt
- Cody J. McPherson
- Travis Brown
- Richard L. Rose
- David Bannon Mahaffey
- Zachary J. Foster
- Lincoln C. Hatfield
- Caleb A. Hartwell
- Micah L. Adkison
- J. Matt Hill
- Myrenda R. Jones
- Scott R. Verplank Jr.
Experienced Litigation Attorneys
Our team at Mahaffey & Gore, P.C., includes attorneys who are AV rated* by Martindale-Hubbell, the nation’s oldest and most prestigious law directory. An AV rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence.
We have experienced trial lawyers who know how to effectively resolve legal disputes in and out of court. We can manage complex litigation issues. Our team has extensive experience in laws affected by the energy industry and all related commercial and real estate law matters in addition to prod and environmental and tort litigation.
How We Can Help You
Our practice is focused on oil and gas law matters and has been for 40 years. Our firm has more seasoned energy law attorneys than even the largest Oklahoma law firms. Our focused practice enables us to provide the highest level of service in a wide variety of energy law issues:
- Oil and gas law disputes and title opinions and mineral disputes
- Negotiating/drafting of oil and gas lease and other energy law contracts
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission representation
- Complex civil litigation
- Surface damage claims
- Negotiation/representation with oil and gas operators
- Expert advice on well drilling projects
- Advice/counsel for working interest owners with gas balancing problems
- Advice on oil and gas acquisitions
- Royalty dispute resolution
- Advice/representation in probate proceedings
- Wind energy
Contact Our Knowledgeable Oil And Gas Lawyers
If you are seeking representation for an oil and gas law matter in Oklahoma, our Oklahoma City-based lawyers are here for you. Contact us today online or toll-free at 888-792-5235 to arrange a consultation with an experienced energy law attorney.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.